The Manx sunglasses pay homage to the Norton Manx, a motorcycle designed for racing and, above all, for winning. Manx sunglasses feature a sleek and unique design, revealing the character of the person wearing them.
The Manx sunglasses pay a vibrant tribute to the legendary Norton Manx, a motorcycle that was meticulously designed for competition and, above all, for victory. It racked up wins from the late 1940s and continues to be coveted by collectors and enthusiasts.
Skillfully blending sophistication with a touch of nostalgia, Manx sunglasses captivate with their refined aesthetics, bestowing upon their wearer an air of distinction that reflects the winning heritage of the Norton Manx.
All our sunglasses are meticulously designed to blend durability, elegance, and comfort, even when worn under a helmet.
Adapting your Blacktrack glasses to your prescription
The polarized sun lenses in your Blacktrack Manx sunglasses can be replaced with prescription lenses by an optician.
They can also adjust the curvature of the temples and nose pads as well as their angle to ensure that the glasses fit you perfectly.
Manx sunglasses are meticulously handcrafted in Italy using high-quality materials, ensuring exceptional durability and longevity.
- The temples are exquisitely slim, providing optimal comfort.
- The lenses of these sunglasses have a category 3 protection index.
- The lenses are polarized and scratch-resistant.
- The dimensions of the glasses are as follows: 53 (lens width) – 20 (bridge width) – 145 (temple length).
Materials and origin
All materials are sourced from Italy.
- Lens : Nylon
- Temples : Chrome-Plated Steel
- Bridge : Chrome-Plated Steel
- Frame : Acetate
The Blacktrack Manx sunglasses are easy to maintain.
Before you begin, use a microfiber cloth to remove dust. Do not use paper towels, tissues, or clothing, as they could scratch the lenses.
For regular cleaning, apply a drop of mild, unscented dish soap to each lens, gently rub with your fingers pre-moistened with warm water, then rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove any soap residue. Finally, dry with a microfiber cloth.
Avoid the use of household products or 90% alcohol, as they could damage the frame.
- Location: European Union, England, Switzerland, Monaco
- Carrier for France: Colissimo
- Carrier for the European Union (excluding France), England, Switzerland, and
- Monaco: Colissimo Expert
- Shipping Cost: Free
- Taxes and customs duties in the European Union, England, Switzerland, and Monaco: Included in the price
- Delivery Time: 24 to 48 business hours
- Right of withdrawal: 14 days to return your order without specific reason. Return fees and taxes at your expense, except in the case of manufacturing defects.
- Fees and taxes for returns in the European Union and Monaco in case of manufacturing defects: Free* (if you choose Colissimo or Colissimo Expert, Blacktrack covers the costs).
- Fees and taxes for returns outside of the European Union: At your expense (except in case of manufacturing defects).
- Return fees to the United Kingdom and Switzerland in case of manufacturing defects: Free* (if you choose Colissimo or Colissimo Expert, Blacktrack covers the costs).
We use the Adyen payment solution, which incorporates SSL security standards, to ensure the security of your transactions. Your banking data is encrypted and does not pass through our servers but is directly transmitted to the Adyen server, which is connected to the banks' servers.
During online card payments, you may be prompted to go through an authentication step using the 3-D Secure security protocol, which includes Visa and MasterCard. Your bank may ask you to validate the payment.
We accept payments in Euro (€) and British Pound Sterling ($) without any additional fees. For all other currencies, conversion fees may apply, depending on your bank.
The Blacktrack polarized sunglasses are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase, covering manufacturing defects. Scratches on the lenses are not considered under this warranty unless you can prove they were present upon receipt.
If your warranty claim is related to a manufacturing defect, the brand will cover the shipping costs. Your sunglasses will either be repaired or replaced, then promptly returned to you. You will need to provide photographic evidence of the manufacturing defect.
It is important to note that this warranty does not apply in cases of misuse of the products, product neglect, loss of visibility of the serial number, or modifications made to the product. Additionally, proof of purchase is required to claim the warranty.
Please be aware that this warranty policy does not in any way affect your rights under the legal warranty of conformity recognized to consumers by the Consumer Code.